Virtual Hand-knit Garment Design Class
Created by Shirley Paden on Bluprint.com as a video companion to KDW.
Knitwear Design Workshop includes:
· Lessons on how to design double-tapered, single-tapered, and reverse-tapered garments with
sleeves or sleeves caps that fit.
· How to best use a stitch pattern to achieve the perfect look.
· A clearer understanding of commercial pattern instructions.
· Ways to improve your attention to detail with a meaningful test swatch.
· Stronger knowledge of proper body or garment measurements.
· And much more!
Share On Social Media